Since we have to take a trip together it seems right to me to introduce myself, so that you know who is behind this blog .
My name is Vincenzo and I’m a Designer .
I am a person with so many passions :
Drawing, Painting, Comics, Design, Music, Martial Arts, Sciences, and so on.
I was always very curious.
Like many children, as a child I loved to disassemble anything I could find to see how it worked and how it was done inside.
Indeed, even now when I am interested in a certain topic I try to deepen the knowledge about it, dismount it, remount it and study it to make it mine and understand as much as possible.
For this reason I decided to study design.
Is a job that gives me a chance to get into the depths of many worlds, each time differents, and expand my knowledge increasingly by growing my creativity.
It is thanks to this work that I decided to start this blog .
Designing spaces and objects I inevitably have to come to terms with the materials.
And a material that always attracts me is definitely the wood .
– For his heat .
– The close connection to the land .
– The many varieties existing.
– Because I lived for 30 years in a house 100 meters from a fantastic forest of chestnut trees and among the trees I played, studied, laughed, walked, quarreled and made all the other important experiences of my life.
So it came to me the time to investigate all the way this argument, because I owe so much of who I am today and I want to continue to grow with him.
So the answer to the question, Which is also the title of this article, it seems to me obvious.
WHO AM I?
I am one who loves wood and decided to discover its hidden secrets.
WHY SHOULD YOU FOLLOW?
I’ll give you 5 reasons to follow my blog:
- It’s Free!
- Open Source: You too can help me by suggesting amendments or supplements to the post
- Because I’m not a Professional Woodworker, and I don’t want to hide anything so I will always be honest
- Not being a Woodworker I will not use strange words without explain of the meaning
- I am a true fan of Wood and I want to get to the bottom!
I wish this page would become a familiar place where we can know each other better
So, if you like, leave a comment below to tell me about you and write down why you want to learn how to work with wood .
It is very important for me to know your needs to give you the most useful information in future articles
We have an opportunity to create a community to exchange ideas and opinions on this subject so interesting …
Let’s get busy!
First follow my FB page The Wood Blogger to keep updated.
Then look at the Blog Program and begin immediately to expand your knowledge!
The Wood Blogger